Friday, July 12, 2013

Totally Unsolicited Product Endorsement- The Summer Infant Deluxe Piddle Pad

So ya'll know that I have an almost 11 week old baby, so my house contains a plethora of baby related gadgets and gizmos. Between the two kiddos I have bought and used hundreds of different baby items and have liked some and hated others. I came across the Piddle Pad a few weeks ago and I am so glad I did. I totally wish I would have had one 4 years ago for my daughter. Its a simple idea, a soft absorbent pad that fits in any baby car seat or carrier and protects the lining from accidents or what we refer to around here as "poop-splosions". Anyone who has had to take off the fabric lining of a car seat knows what a pain that is, but if the Piddle Pad gets messy you just throw it in the washer and dryer and use it again. In the three weeks I have owned it, it has had to be washed three times but I have yet to have to have to wash the carrier cover. I know there are other versions of this product but I have only used this specific brand so its the only one I can personally vouch for. If you have a baby, are having a baby, or know someone who is having a baby, I absolutely recommend this product. It's not something a new mom usually thinks about but after trying to undo and wash a car seat cover after an accident you'll wish you had spent the 12ish bucks on this. You can get this brand at BabiesRUs and Amazon and I have included links to both.
Image from BabiesRUs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment